As a member of Dearborn County Young Professionals, you have the opportunity to participate in southeast Indiana’s leading networking organization for young professionals. Our events are fun, educational, and provide an opportunity for you to meet and connect with young professionals from many different walks of life. The majority of our events are open to non-members, as DCYP consistently strives to remain inclusive, not exclusive. We believe each new connection and member increases the strength of DCYP as a whole.
Annual dues are $25 per member who is an employee of a business belonging to the Dearborn County Chamber of Commerce. Employees of non-chamber member businesses are asked to pay $35 for dues annually.
You might be asking “What’s in it for me?” Check out the benefits:
- Leadership – Take on roles and responsibilities as a leader and play a role in the development of future local leaders.
- Activism – Like-minded individuals pursuing best practices and cutting edge ideas.
- Social – Come to our events and meet young active professionals having fun, making new friends and building relationships.
- Community – Motivation and support to help the community thrive.
- Professional – Refining individual efforts, practices, and skills. Being an DCYP member looks great on a resume!
- Work – Help us build a better DCYP for the future.
- Involvement – Working on committees and volunteering in the community.
- Future – Positioning to achieve your goals.