In The News
AIM YP Membership Letter
May 4th, 2016
C/O Dearborn County Chamber of Commerce
320 Walnut Street
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
On behalf of the AIM/Young Professionals of Dearborn County, we want to thank you for your previous membership in the association. AIM YP, is a non-profit organization that works to retain and attract young professionals to the Dearborn County area through engagement, opportunity and advocacy. Our strength is dependent on the sustained membership of individuals like yourself and we appreciate your commitment to us and the future young professionals of Dearborn County.
Having membership support has helped the organization achieve so much this year.
- We had our 4th Annual AIM/YP 5K to raise funds for new scholarships for Dearborn County students. It was a success, and we are looking forward to an even larger turn-out in 2016.
- As a result of the success from our 5K and other events, we are sponsoring the Maverick Challenge for the fourth year in a row. This is a business competition for local high school students that will support career opportunities through innovation and entrepreneurship.
- We presented the third AIM/YP Award at the Annual Dearborn County Chamber of Commerce dinner. Hollie Stoops, our former President and current Maverick Challenge Coordinator was the recipient this year, as a thank you for her passion, dedication, and enthusiasm for YP and the Maverick Challenge.
With your continued support and participation in the events we have planned for 2016, we are very excited about what AIM/YP will accomplish in the next year. Please stay tuned at www.aimyp.com for details on all future events.
- 5th Annual AIM/YP 5K on May 7, 2016
- 6th Annual Goofy Golf Outing on August 5, 2016
- 2nd Annual AIM/YP Volleyball Tournament on September 18
- 5th year sponsoring the Maverick Challenge – if you know any high school student with a passion for Dearborn County and with ingenuity, please have them check us out in the fall.
- Networking Mixers: April 14 @ Great Crescent Brewery; July 14 @ Third & Main; October 13 @ Woody’s on the Hill; and November 10 @ 99 Hops House
- AIM/YP will work toward increasing our presence in the schools through the Maverick Challenge, mentoring, and career days.
This year we are excited to also offer our members an AIM/YP card that will get them 10% off (food only) at Willie's Sports Cafe-Hidden Valley, River City Tap & Grille, Third & Main and much more! Also new this year, we will be awarding $500.00 to someone at our 2017 Pub Crawl: to win: attend the most AIM/YP events during the year (you must sign in/register at each event – if more than one person is tied, there will be a drawing for the winner).
Please complete the attached renewal form and renew your membership today, or renew online at www.aimyp.com!
Again, thank you for your previous membership, and we apologize for the delay in getting this renewal letter out to you. Please contact either of us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Mike Perleberg Stephanie Baer
Full Name ______________________________________________________________
Email Address ______________________________________________________________
Phone Number ______________________________________________________________
Street Address ______________________________________________________________
City _______________________________________ State _______ Zip Code____________
Who is your employer? ________________________________________________________
How did you learn about AIM YP? _______________________________________________
In what areas would you be willing to assist AIM YP? _________________________________
Ideas or suggestions for activities or benefits you would enjoy as an AIM YP member? ______
By remitting payment and signing below, I understand and confirm that I am becoming a member of the AIM Young Professionals of Greater Dearborn County (hereafter “AIM/YP”), and that I further RELEASE and HOLD HARMLESS the Dearborn County Chamber of Commerce, AIM/YP, and their agents, officers, successors, and/or assigns, from any liability, costs and damages which might result from my participation in an activity held or promoted by AIM/YP. I hereby confirm that I assume any risk of harm or injury which might occur from my participation in said activities, and I understand that participation in an activity held or promoted by AIM/YP could include actions, tasks, or events which might be hazardous to my person or property. I further agree to take full responsibility and waive any claims by myself, my heirs or successors, of personal injury, death or damage to my person or property associated with my participation in said activities. I have signed this Application, Waiver, and Release of Liability freely, voluntarily, and under no duress. I am 21 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this agreement.
Send check payable to AIM/YP, C/O Dearborn County Chamber of Commerce, 320 Walnut Street, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025